The mini circuit breaker consists of the following components,
1.Separable contact, it consists of a fixed contact and movable contact.
2.A device consisting of a metal cylinder or isulated cylinder in which a disconnectable contact and extinguishing device and transmission are mounted.
3.Drive the dirve.
4.Arc extinguishing equipment.
Commonly used mini circuit breaker breaking cirucit by a mechanical way to seperate the moving contact and fixed contact. And when closing, the opposite mechanical movement is used to close the moving contact and fixed contact. An arc will be generated between the moving contact and fixed contact when the operation of the load circuit is switched on and off, especially when breaking short circuit, the arc is very large, disconnect the circuit is often very difficult.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric circuit breaker operating ...
- Circuit breakers turn the operating...
- Circuit breaker works
- Circuit breakers of low voltage cir...
- Working principle of air circuit br...
- Fijian Breaker Panel wiring
- Fijian Circuit breaker plug wiring
- Breaf Introduction of MCB
- Working Conditions
- The scope of application
- Alc18 One Module Staircase Delay Ti...
- Electrical Modular Contactor / Hous...
- RoHS and CE Approval Isolation Switch
- Breaf Introduction